Once upon a time , Love was the only subject
I thought I was almost perfect
She came and showed me some more tricks
We laid our Love foundation with strong bricks
Let it be the rain or the sunshine
She was there for me my lady Lifeline
So happy we were together
Felt like I was the luckiest chap to get her
Life was struck suddenly by tragedy
God didn't gave me any clue and I wasn't even ready
She passed away in the midway of my Life
Left Her gift my son behind, my lovely wife
I bought him up with all love and affection
Still between us there was no connection
He eloped with his most loved lady
Didn't care for a moment about his lonely daddy
God didn't gave me any clue and I wasn't even ready
She passed away in the midway of my Life
Left Her gift my son behind, my lovely wife
I bought him up with all love and affection
Still between us there was no connection
He eloped with his most loved lady
Didn't care for a moment about his lonely daddy
Sitting alone today on the rock of a Sea Shore
Getting wet in that heavy downpour
Past Memories drenched in the rain
There is and was no end to my grief and pain..
---
Gururaj M J
---
Gururaj M J
No comments:
Post a Comment