Dipping the biscuits into the Tea
Eating it in a style was me
Broken biscuit fell inside
As if I lost my life, I cried
Carrying such a heavy luggage
That too, at that very young age
I was forced to go to school
Thought my mom was the biggest fool
Didn't know what my dad was watching
A game of batting,bowling and fielding
For me,the only game was Hide and Seek
Rest were tough and I was little weak
Safely kept in the book, one birds feather
Everyday my job was to see that page in eager
My friend had said it will multiply
It never did, I don't know why??
Somehow we lost ourselves in this world
Now, Innocence is just a word
To get it back I can pay anything I could
I am truly Missing My Childhood :(
--
Regards
Gururaj M J
No comments:
Post a Comment